Sunday, April 4, 2010

Another Wellington weekend

My house on Oakland Street is seventy five miles away from Trisha's farm in Wellington. That's a long commute and Trisha's schedule is very busy. Arranging visits can get pretty tricky, but it's definitely worth the effort. Here are some pictures from Cara and my Spring Break trip up to Wellington.

Trish was lunging her FEI dressage horse, Surprise, when we first arrived.
I love Surprise--he's so cute!
After Surprise was put up, we went for a ride. Trisha's mount was Cyrano.
I love Cyrano, too. He's one of those "so ugly he's cute" type of horses.
I rode Katie...
and Cara rode Austin (he's the one on the right).
Cara and I hung out for a little bit after our ride, but I wasn't kidding when I said that Trisha's schedule is full. Almost as soon as she climbed off Cyrano, she was right back to work helping a young student get ready for her riding lesson.
Hair everywhere! Seth says Abbie sheds too much, but I think Phoenix has her beat!
April 2010

No comments: