Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Blue Hill vacation, part two

Part one in this series was posted on my horse blog earlier today: http://braymere.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-blue-hill-vacation.html

Trish was able to get a little bit of time off, and we used that to go visit a couple of my other horsey friends who were both living in New Jersey.
This is Diana. I met her while I was working at Judy's Tack Shop. She had worked for one of Judy's main competitors, Quail Hollow Tack, and the two of us had spent many a hot summer afternoon comparing notes. I liked Diana very much so we kept in touch after she left the tack shop and took a job working on a small horse farm in rural New Jersey.
Diana loved her dogs as much I loved mine, and we tried very hard to take a picture of the three of them on this stone wall.
Unfortunately my goofy puppy refused to pose properly!
Gizmo, Diana, Penny, Jennifer and Abbie.
Trish and I on the wall.
Sharing a laugh. This was such a fun vacation--filled with friends, fun and beautiful horses!
September 1994

No comments: