Monday, April 19, 2010

My Blue Hill vacation, part three

We spent the night at Diana's house, and the next morning we headed out to Colt's Neck, New Jersey to see my friend Shelly.

Shelly had told me that she was staying in a pretty exclusive neighborhood, and she wasn't kidding. This is a picture of the main house on the property where Shelly lived.Shelly was staying in a cute little apartment over one of the outbuildings. She took care of the family's horses, as well as some of the neighbor's horses. This pinto gelding belonged to Bruce Springsteen.
Shelly and Arabesque.
We spent the morning in Colts Neck and then headed over to the Donovan's Reef in Sea Bright, New Jersey.
Shelly and I having way too much fun.Although Shelly and I lost track of each other for more than a decade, we have recently reconnected through Facebook. Hurray for Facebook! It's so wonderful to find old friends!
1994

No comments: