Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Riding in style

Seth and I were talking last night and somehow I ended up telling him the story of my one and only ride in a limousine. Here are the pictures of that event.

Partway through midterm week in the Fall of 1987, one of my neighbors decided that she simply had to go visit her boyfriend in Longmont. She didn't have a car so she shopped around for an alternative mode of transportation. It turned out that it would be cheaper to hire a limo than to take a taxi. It didn't hurt that the limo was also a lot more fun. Before she headed out to Longmont, a bunch of us piled into the limo for a short study break.
Angela, Ronda and I.
Michelle and Angela pretending to partake from the mini bar.
Jennifer pretending to use the car phone.
Car phones were a rarity in 1987. I think we all had to take a turn playing with it!
Fall 1987

No comments: