Monday, January 19, 2015

Birthday dinner

Yesterday was my birthday so I got to pick where we ate dinner.  I chose Beau Jo's Pizza...
in Idaho Springs.
This is a popular destination for the after-ski crowd. 
While we were waiting for our food, we explored the building.   Idaho Springs is an old mining town, so a lot of the decor reflects that.
The miner in the mineshaft.
Old time cash register.
Upstairs, the ceilings are low and pretty.
James wants this for his room. 
We managed to not write on the walls, but there may have been an incident with the marinara sauce.  Shhhh.  Don't tell.
I could look at that building all day, but eventually we did get served.  
The pizza was delicious.
So was the beer.
I even got a free "Birthday Bundt"!
Carol and the boys. 
All the Buxtons. 
January 2015

No comments: