Thursday, September 8, 2011

Green eggs and ham

A couple weeks ago I was trying to think of something to serve with ham.  Seth suggested green eggs.  I thought he was kidding, but it turned out that he really did want green eggs.

So, I made him green eggs!
The kids were apprehensive at first, but it wasn't long before James was chanting: I would eat them in a boat.  And I would eat them with a goat.  And I will eat them in the rain.  And in the dark.  And on a train.  And in a car.  And in a tree.  They are so good, so good you see!  So I will eat them in a box.  And I will eat them with a fox.  And I will eat them in a house.  And I will eat them with a mouse.  And I will eat them here and there.  Say!  I will eat them ANYWHERE!  I do so like green eggs and ham.  Thank you!  Thank you!  Mom I am!
August 2011

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tu es folle.